Quotes A Century of Innovation 3M
January 13, 2012, Tags: reading
- Conceive, believe, achieve. Persistence—combined with creativity and faith—is still the best formula for long-term success.
- Don’t let one approach or solution blind you to better options.
- Struggle is a necessary component of success.
- “Patient money” and patient people help the big ideas germinate.
- Ask your customers what quality is—then never let the standard slip.
- Give good people opportunities, supp ort them and watch them thrive.
- Respect the “power of patents.”